Shipping Notice: THESE ARE IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP. This is as of spring 2023.
The 1502 Sportsman Cabinet has three automatically turned racks and a hatching tray at the bottom of the incubator. Set the eggs each week and hatch them simultaneously. Settings should be rotated among the three setting trays so the hatching tray can accept eggs from one setting tray each cycle.
- An accurate digital thermostat with LCD of temperature and humidity
- An onboard computer monitoring system
- Electronic egg turning control
- Audio and visual indicators
- Standard easy-view door
- It’s constructed from high-strength plastic board
- Well-insulated, quieter, and easier to clean
- The thermostat operating range is between 60 and 103 degrees F
- Dimensions: 30 1/4” front to back, 15 3/4” wide, 31 3/4” high
- Ships in one box
Total capacity with plastic egg racks:
You will need to use plastic egg racks (sold separately) to hold the eggs stable on the wire turning tray.
- 744 quail eggs (1488 if racks double stacked)
- 354 pheasant or bantam eggs
- 288 chicken eggs and 216 duck or turkey eggs
The Sportsman Incubator includes:
- One digital command center thermostat
- One hatching drawer (no cover)
- 1 Moisture pan with two wicks
- Operating instructions
For more information about the Sportsman incubator or to place your order, contact us today at 1 (800) 720-1134 or message us online.