Returns & Exchanges
If merchandise arrives damaged, or is defective, please call 800-720-1134 prior to completing these steps.
- The customer is responsible for shipping costs on all returned items and exchange shipments as well as any cost difference between items exchanged. The cost of any prepaid return shipping label(s) will be deducted from the return refund unless waived by a Stromberg employee and noted on your return authorization.
- Fill out the Return Request Form completely and include a copy of the confirmation email with your return.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of receipt
- Items must be in ‘Like New’ condition. Items not in ‘Like New’ condition will be subject to a restocking fee of 20% or more depending on the state of the items returned.
- We are unable to accept and returns on items purchased through Amazon.com or any other 3rd party.
- We are unable to accept returns on hazardous materials and most medications.
- Stromberg's is not responsible for lost or damaged returns. Please keep a copy of your tracking information and we recommend that you include shipping insurance on returns.
Reporting Damaged, Defective, or Incorrect Merchandise
If items arrive damaged, are defective, or the wrong merchandise was sent please use our Damaged/Defective/Wrong Item Form to report the issue. Issues must be reported within 14 days of receipt.
When a situation occurs where Mann Lake Bee & Ag Supply is shipping another product to you as replacement for damaged or incorrect product there will be an additional charge for the new product sent and a credit applied at the time of the return of the incorrect/damaged product. If the return is not received in 14 days from when the new product is sent the payment method on the original order will be charged for the new product and will not be refunded until the return is received.