Removing the hatching trays allows you to space them further apart and have them turn to a steeper angle. The No. 1500 is exempt from use as a hatcher allowing it to avoid the mess associated with hatches and remain clean.
This hatching cabinet must only maintain one humidity setting, making operating easier. The “PROFESSIONAL” is designed to be used with the No. 1550 HATCHER. We recommend purchasing the two together.
Up to three No. 1500s can be used with one hatcher for the weekly production of chicks from a laying flock. The No. 1500 incubator offers an accurate digital thermostat with an LCD Temperature and Humidity display.
An onboard computer monitors systems and the hatching environment every second. The system updates itself while sharing this data with you. Some of the features that will be useful in your daily use include the electronic egg turning control, audio/visual indicators, and a standard easy-view door.
This hatching cabinet incubator is well-insulated, quieter, and easier to clean. The thermostat operating range is between 60 and 103 degrees Fahrenheit depending on room temperature.
The cabinet incubator includes:
- 1 digital command center thermostat
- 3 turning racks
- 1 Moisture pan with two wick pads
- Operating instructions
Note: Preset thermostats can not be used for ratite or reptile eggs
- Constructed from high-strength plastic board
- Digital thermostat with LCD display of Temperature and Humidity
- An onboard computer monitors systems.
- Dimensions are 30 1/4” Front to Back, 15 3/4” Wide, 31 3/4” High
- Total capacity of plastic egg racks is 744 quail eggs (1488 if racks double stacked), 354 pheasant or bantam eggs, 288 chicken eggs, and 216 duck or turkey eggs.
- TUV Listed
- Note: You must use plastic egg racks (sold separately) to hold the eggs stable on the wire-turning tray.