Acidified Copper Sulfate is used as an antimicrobial treatment to sanitize water lines and waterers for poultry. Keep your poultry disease-free using acidified copper sulfate from Stromberg’s Chickens. You can use this product for the following:
- To combat blackhead (histomoniasis) in turkeys and canker (trichomoniasis) in chicken. Pale yellow droppings in turkeys indicate the presence of blackheads.
- A source of supplemental copper for chicken and turkey
- To reduce stress and the picking of feathers, along with reducing algae in drinking water lines.
This antibiotic is safe for all types of poultry. Use it with caution and ensure you follow the mix and user directions printed on the product.
Caution: This product is not ideal for birds below 3 weeks old. Stop other antibiotic treatments while administering acidified copper sulfate.
- Dimensions: 1.00 x 8.00 inches
- Net weight: 16 oz
- Mix ratio: 1 pack per 256 gallons (969 liters)