Tufted gene causes feathers on forehead ot reverse their normal direction and point forward in a "tuft." tufted gene is fairly new in US & appears to be dominant w/tufts being very pronounced or little more than small bumps on the forehead. Can be any color variety.
- Size: 10-11" long
- WT: 41/2 ounces
- Lifespan: 10-12 yrs
- Not banded or mated.
- Availability: Pair, Male, or Female
- Sexing is not guaranteed.
These doves are 3-18 month old birds.
- Availability of this item does not mean it ships immediately.
- This means that we are still taking orders for the season and that your order will be placed in line for the next available shipment.
- You will receive an email with your shipment date.
Live birds/ eggs will not ship immediately after your order has been placed. We will contact you via email once your ship date has been scheduled. Shipping is calculated at check out.