Cornish Rock Cross are a fast-growing, meat-type chicken grown and raised by thousands of Americans across the country. They are known for their rapid growth, making them a great breed of choice for meat production. Cornish Rock Cross are ready for meat processing in as little as 6-8 weeks, and average 5-6 pounds dressed weight.
- Egg Production: 160 eggs per year
- Egg Size: Small - Medium
- Egg Shell Color: Cream or Brown
- Temperment: Docile
- Weight: 5 - 6 lb.
- These products being sold are live chicks or eggs.
- Our live chicks are shipped as soon as they are hatched.
- Availability of this item does not mean it ships immediately.
- This means that we are still taking orders for the season and that your order will be placed in line for the next available shipment.
- You will receive an email with your shipment date.
- Color variation may vary.