A hybrid layer that combined the strains of Rhode Island Red and New Hampshire together. This increasingly popular breed is a very efficient layer. Their plumage has varying shades of red.
- Purpose: Egg Layer
- Egg Production: 200-280 eggs per year
- Egg Shell Color: Light Brown
- Egg Size: Large
- Temperament: Docile
- Broody: Variable
- Weight: Male – 9 lb, Female – 7 lb
- Availability: Not Sexed, Male, or Female
- These products being sold are live chicks or eggs.
- Our live chicks are shipped as soon as they are hatched.
- Availability of this item does not mean it ships immediately.
- This means that we are still taking orders for the season and that your order will be placed in line for the next available shipment.
- You will receive an email with your shipment date.
- Color variation may vary.