The New Hampshire is a single comb, clean legged variety which originated in the U.S. Hardy in heat & cold but combs subject to frostbite. They are fast to gain weight and produce a great amount of brown eggs. This is one of the most popular because of its ideal dual purpose nature.
- Purpose: Dual
- Egg Production: 200-280 eggs per year
- Egg Shell Color: Brown
- Egg Size: Large-Extra Large
- Temperament: Docile
- Broody: Variable
- Weight: Male – 8.5 lb, Female – 6.5 lb
- Availability: Not Sexed, Male, or Female
- These products being sold are live chicks or eggs.
- Our live chicks are shipped as soon as they are hatched.
- Availability of this item does not mean it ships immediately.
- This means that we are still taking orders for the season and that your order will be placed in line for the next available shipment.
- You will receive an email with your shipment date.
- Color variation may vary.