The Delaware was first developed in the United States in the 1940's and is an ideal dual purpose bird. Its rapid growth and white feathers make it a great heritage breed to raise for producing meat.
- Purpose: Egg Layer
- Egg Production: 180-260 eggs per year
- Egg Shell Color: Brown
- Egg Size: Large-Jumbo
- Temperament: Docile
- Broody: Setter
- Weight: Female - 6.5 lb, Male - 8.5 lb
- Availability: Not Sexed, Male, or Female
- These products being sold are live chicks or eggs.
- Our live chicks are shipped as soon as they are hatched.
- Availability of this item does not mean it ships immediately.
- This means that we are still taking orders for the season and that your order will be placed in line for the next available shipment.
- You will receive an email with your shipment date.
- Color variation may vary.