The Easter Egger is a pea comb, clean legged variety that originated in the U.S. Good disposition, non-agressive & very cold hardy. Production quality, not for use in 4-H showing as they are bred for production of those popular blue and green eggs, not breed traits.
- Purpose: Dual
- Egg Production: 200-280 eggs per year
- Egg Shell Color: Green, Blue, Pink
- Egg Size: Medium-Large
- Temperament: Active
- Broody: Setter
- Weight: Male – 6.5 lb, Female – 5.5 lb
- Availability: Not Sexed, Male, or Female
- These products being sold are live chicks or eggs.
- Our live chicks are shipped as soon as they are hatched.
- Availability of this item does not mean it ships immediately.
- This means that we are still taking orders for the season and that your order will be placed in line for the next available shipment.
- You will receive an email with your shipment date.
- Color variation may vary.