These birds are available to ship starting March 13, 2023. If a date is not selected, we will ship your order on our earliest available ship date.
White Leghorns are small-bodied birds that perform extremely well in cages or on the floor in well-managed housing. They are very efficient and pullets can be raised on 15 lbs. of feed or less up to 20 weeks. On just 3.89 lbs. of feed, hens can produce one dozen eggs (white). White Leghorns are heat tolerant. As babies, they are light yellow and become all white when mature. The typical weight for females is 4 lbs.
- Purpose: Egg Layer
- Egg Production: 290 eggs per year
- Egg Shell Color: White
- Egg Size: Large
- Temperament: Docile
- Broody: Low
- Weight: Female-4-5 lb
These products being sold are live chicks or eggs.
- Our live chicks are shipped as soon as they are hatched.
- Availability of this item does not mean it ships immediately.
- This means that we are still taking orders for the season and that your order will be placed in line for the next available shipment.
- You will receive an email with your shipment date.