Amberlinks are a hybrid breed developed in America for high egg production and large brown eggs. The breed is a cross between a Rhode Island Red and a Blue Australorp. The eggs are indistinguishable from the ISA Brown egg. However, Amberlinks are somewhat of better foragers and more adaptive to a non-cage lifestyle. They have great feather retention and are cold hardy. Males are red and females are a soft white with golden amber accents. Babies are a light yellow. The typical weight for a mature female is 4 lb.
- Purpose: Egg Layer
- Egg Production: 250+ eggs per year
- Egg Shell Color: Brown
- Egg Size: Large
- Temperament: Hardy
- Broody: Low
- Weight: Female-3.5-4 lb
These products being sold are live chicks or eggs.
- Our live chicks are shipped as soon as they are hatched.
- Availability of this item does not mean it ships immediately.
- This means that we are still taking orders for the season and that your order will be placed in line for the next available shipment.
- You will receive an email with your shipment date.