A large breed of duck. The premier meat duck in the U.S. They produce the best weight gain: approx 7 lbs of weight in 7 weeks, on about 20 lbs of feed. All white plumage with orange bill and feet. Ducklings are yellow. Weights: young drake - 9 lbs, young duck 8 lbs. Some strains are good producers of large white eggs. NO guarantee on hatching eggs.
- These products being sold are live chicks or eggs.
- Our live chicks are shipped as soon as they are hatched.
- Availability of this item does not mean it ships immediately.
- This means that we are still taking orders for the season and that your order will be placed in line for the next available shipment.
- You will receive an email with your shipment date.
We can offer no guarantee on hatching eggs. There are various factors involved in hatching eggs and while they frequently do well, we have no control over the handling of the eggs once they ship.