A 16%-protein high-calcium ration formulated for top-producing laying birds once they reach 18 weeks of age. This Sun Fresh Recipe diet takes natural to a whole new level by using only the freshest, highest quality sun-grown grains and plant proteins to give birds the wholesome, healthy goodness and fresh taste they deserve. Made from natural plant-based ingredients FREE of all animal proteins and fats, Purina Mills Layena Sun Fresh Recipe contains all the quality nutrients laying hens need to produce lots of strong-shelled, healthy, golden-yolked eggs.
How and When to Feed:
1. Feed Purina Mills Layena SunFresh Recipe free-choice as the sole ration to free-range and confined laying chickens (including backyard egg producers, small to medium breeds and fancy and exotic breeds) after 18 weeks of age and throughout the laying cycle.
2. Purina Mills Layena SunFresh Recipe is best fed one month before hens begin to lay, but not any earlier than 18 weeks of age.
3. Purina Mills Layena SunFresh Recipe can be fed to both adult male and female chickens, ducks, geese and turkeys.
4. Always provide shelter and a constant supply of fresh, clean water.
5. Consumption will vary depending upon season of the year, nutritional needs of the animals and availability of other foods.
Important: A feeding program is only as effective as the management practices. Actual results can vary depending upon feed intake, environmental conditions and the quality of management practices.
Guaranteed Analysis: Protein, not less than 16.0% Lysine, not less than 0.55% Methionine, not less than 0.25% Fat, not less than 2.5% Fiber, not more than 7.0% Calcium, not less than 3.25% Calcium, not more than 4.25% Phosphorus, not less than 0.5% Salt, not less than 0.3% Salt, not more than 0.8% Vitamin A 3,000 IU/lb Vitamin E 10.5 IU/lb