These are the plans and step by step instructions on how we built our Comfy Chicken Coop - 4x6.
This coop will be comfortable for YOU and YOUR chickens!
This coop had to fit into a suburban neighborhood and blend. It could not look like a chicken coop.
I needed a coop that would be:
- aesthetically pleasing, to try and not aggravate the neighbors
- not too big and not too small...
- easy to clean
- able to walk into to clean, hang heat lamps, fix chicken doors, whatever… (The ones raised off of the ground, you can’t get into them to do anything…)
- tall enough, so you don’t keep hitting your head
- not complicated to build
- very nice looking
- Easy Coop Plans for 4' x 6' x 95" - 24sqft Chicken Coop
- 41 pages of Step by Step Framing Instructions
- Material List
- Tool List
- 3D Illustrations
FYI - In addition to the above instructions, we insulated and paneled the inside of our coop, due to the cold climate.
**The plans will be a digital PDF file **
2-3 Square Foot per Bird - 24 Square Feet 8-12 Chickens.