Stromberg's Rewards Program
- There is no fee to participate, however a qualifying order of $800 may be required.
- Stromberg's Rewards points are calculated on the payments posted to your account (refunds netted against payments) and are credited to that account on March 1 and September 1.
- Points are earned on any paid purchase from Stromberg's. All awards must be earned and used according to the rules and guidelines in this Member's Guide. Stromberg's Rewards points will be equal to 2500 points per $1000 spent with redemption of awarded points occurring at 2000 points equal to a $20 credit toward future purchases.
- In the case of a credit dispute, the judgment of Stromberg's will be considered final.
- Stromberg's Rewards membership and its benefits are offered at the discretion of Stromberg's and therefore Stromberg's reserves the right to approve, deny or revoke membership for any reason. Stromberg's has the right to change, limit, modify or cancel any program rules or regulations at any time without notice even though changes may affect the value of the points already accumulated. Stromberg's may among other things, change rules for earning, redeeming, retaining or forfeiting points. The accumulation of points does not entitle members or any other entity to any vested rights with respect to Stromberg's, the Stromberg's Rewards program benefits or value
- Your ability to earn and redeem points will be based on the status of your account as determined by Stromberg's. If your account is in default, we reserve the right to prohibit you from earning or redeeming points and your account may be cancelled at the discretion of Stromberg's. If your account is closed for any reason, your membership in the program may be terminated and the total balance of your accumulated points forfeited. Additionally, Stromberg's has the right to take appropriate administrative and/or legal action.
- If no activity is posted to a member's account for 13 consecutive months, the account is subject to termination, including forfeiture of all accrued points.
- Membership in the Program will be renewed automatically each year, as long as your account is open and not in default, unless you notify us of cancellation.
- Retroactive credit will not be given for purchases made prior to enrollment.
- Redeemed points and their related account credits, are not refundable, replaceable, or transferable for cash, credit, or other points, and may not be combined among Program members, or conveyed by any means to anyone, including through a member's estate, and may not pass to member's successors and assigns. Accrued points and their related account credits do not constitute property of the member. Accrued points and their related account credits are not transferable by the member upon death, as part of a domestic relations matter, or otherwise.
- Points earned through participating in Stromberg's Rewards program may be subject to tax liability. Any tax liability, including disclosure, connected with the receipt or use of points is the responsibility of the member.
- While Stromberg's will make every attempt to provide accurate point credit, it is the member's responsibility to retain necessary documents, such as receipts, to be provided for any un-issued credit disputes.
- The program is void where prohibited by federal, state, or local law. Stromberg's has no other obligation with respect to the program beyond those described herein.
- Points may be redeemed on future purchases once they have been posted as a credit on qualifying accounts March 1 and September 1. Points can be earned on purchases of all Stromberg's products*.
* Stromberg's reserves the right to edit the exclusion list of products that are allowed to be purchased using Stromberg's Rewards program credits
Stromberg's Rewards - Sign Up
Fill out the form below to start earning your rewards today!